2012 BCS Bowl Games & College Football Bowl Schedule Odds
After another great College Football season, we will now close the show with a tremendous list 2012 BCS Bowl Games and College Football Bowl matchups. But with so many Bowl games taking place in such a short period of time, keeping up might prove to be a bit challenging. Luckily, we’ve gathered all the information needed for your 2012 BCS Bowl Games & College Football Bowl Schedule Odds search to be a one-stop experience!
This year’s 2012 BCS TITLE GAME matchup should come as no surprise, as the (13-0) LSU Tigers [-1] and the (11-1) Alabama Crimson Tide [+1] will delight us once again, but this time is for all the marbles. The 2011 All State BCS National Championship Game is schedule to take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA, on Monday, January 9th 2012 at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. It’s worth noting that the Tigers are currently listed as a one-point favorite over ‘Bama!
The 2012 ROSE BOWL will take place in Pasadena, CA, on Monday, January 2nd 2012 at 5 PM ET on ESPN. The PAC-12 champion (11-2) Oregon Ducks [-6] and the Big Ten kings (11-2) Wisconsin Badgers [+6] are sure to put on a great offensive display in Crown Town.
University of Phoenix Stadium Glendale, AZ, will be the site for the 2012 FIESTA BOWL between the Big 12 champs, (11-1) Oklahoma State [-3.5] Cowboys and the (11-1) Stanford Cardinal [+3.5]. The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl is considered the second biggest BCS bowl game of the season, only behind the LSU-Bama game. The Cowboys and Cardinal are set to kick things off at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN on Monday, January 2nd 2012.
Much like the National Championship, the 2012 SUGAR BOWL will also take place in the Big Easy, the (10-2) Michigan Wolverines [-2.5] and the (11-2) Virginia Tech Hokies [+2.5] due battle on Tuesday January 3rd 2012. This game will also get underway at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Finally, rounding out the 2012 BCS Bowl Series, Sun Life Stadium in sunny South Florida will play host for the 2012 ORANGE BOWL on January 4th 2012. After winning their first ACC title in 20 years, in upset fashion nonetheless, the (10-3) Clemson Tigers [-3.5] prepare to take on the Big East co-champion (9-3) West Virginia Mountaineers [+3.5] at 8 PM on ESPN.
NFL Expert Tyler Morgan dominated week 14, posting another 5-2 against the spread mark with his NFL Picks. Morgan, who has just one losing weekend this season, is now 71-38-4 ATS with his 2011 NFL Predictions, a consistent 65% ATS mark. Tyler’s moves have put thousands of dollars into his clients hands week after week. The good news for NFL Football bettors is - TYLER MORGAN’S PICKS ARE FREE – unlike most self proclaimed experts who charge big bucks to subscribers. Put a few Morgan Silver Dollars in your bank account by getting Tyler’s winning plays for FREE. Feel free to sign up and receive his Free NFL Picks today!
Here’s a complete list of other 2011 & 2012 Bowl Games (All Eastern Times & most on ESPN):
- NEW MEXICO BOWL: Temple (8-4) vs. Wyoming (8-4) in Albuquerque, NM, Dec. 17th at 2 PM.
- FAMOUS IDAHO POTATO BOWL: Ohio (9-4) vs. Utah State (7-5) from Boise, ID, Dec. 17th at 5:30 PM.
- NEW ORLEANS BOWL: Louisiana-Lafayette (9-3) vs. San Diego State (8-4) in New Orleans, LA, on Dec. 17th at 9 PM.
- BEEF ‘O’BRADY’S BOWL: Florida International (8-4) vs. Marshall (6-6) from St. Petersburg, FL, on Dec. 20th at 8 PM.
- POINSETTIA BOWL: TCU (10-2) vs. Louisiana Tech (8-4) from San Diego, CA, on Dec. 21st at 8 PM.
- LAS VEGAS BOWL: Boise State (11-1) vs. Arizona State (6-6) in Las Vegas, NV, on Dec. 22nd at 8 PM.
- HAWAII BOWL: Nevada (7-5) vs. Southern Miss (11-2) from Honolulu, HI, on Dec. 24th at 8 PM.
- INDEPENDENCE BOWL: Missouri (7-5) vs. North Carolina (7-5) from Shreveport, LA, on Dec. 26th at 5 PM.
- LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA BOWL: Purdue (6-6) vs. Western Michigan (7-5) from Detroit, MI, on Dec. 27th at 4:30 PM.
- BELK BOWL: N.C. State (7-5) vs. Louisville (7-5) in Charlotte, NC, on Dec. 27th at 8 PM.
- MILITARY BOWL: Air Force (7-5) vs. Toledo (8-4) from Washington, DC, on Dec. 28th at 4:30 PM.
- HOLIDAY BOWL: California (7-5) vs. Texas (7-5) from San Diego, CA, on Dec. 28th at 8 PM.
- CHAMPS SPORTS BOWL: Florida State (8-4) vs. Notre Dame (8-4) from Orlando, FL, on Dec. 29th at 5:30 PM.
- ALAMO BOWL: Baylor (9-3) vs. Washington (7-5) from San Antonio, TX, on Dec. 29th at 9 PM.
- ARMED FORCES BOWL: BYU (9-3) vs. Tulsa (8-4) from Dallas, TX, on Dec. 30th at 12 PM.
- PINSTRIPE BOWL: Rutgers (8-4) vs. Iowa State (6-6) from New York, NY, on Dec. 30th at 3:20 PM.
- MUSIC CITY BOWL: Mississippi State (6-6) vs. Wake Forest (6-6) in Nashville, TN, on Dec. 30th at 6:40 PM.
- INSIGHT BOWL: Iowa (7-5) vs. Oklahoma (9-3) from Tempe, AZ, on Dec. 30th at 10 PM.
- TEXAS BOWL: Northwestern (6-6) vs. Texas A&M (6-6) from Houston, TX, on Dec. 31st at 12 PM.
- SUN BOWL: Georgia Tech (8-4) vs. Utah (7-5) from El Paso, TX, on Dec. 31st at 2 PM on CBS.
- LIBERTY BOWL: Cincinnati (9-3) vs. Vanderbilt (6-6) from Memphis, TN, on Dec. 31st at 3:30 PM on ABC.
- KRAFT FIGHT HUNGER BOWL: Illinois (6-6) vs. UCLA (6-7) from San Francisco, CA, on Dec. 31st at 3:30 PM.
- CHICK-FIL-A BOWL: Auburn (7-5) vs. Virginia (8-4) in Atlanta, GA, on Dec. 31st at 7:30 PM.
- TICKETCITY BOWL: Houston (12-1) vs. Penn State (9-3) from Dallas, TX, on Jan. 2nd at 12 PM on ESPN-U.
- CAPITAL ONE BOWL: Nebraska (9-3) vs. South Carolina (10-2) from Orlando, FL, on Jan. 2nd at 1 PM.
- GATOR BOWL: Ohio State (6-6) vs. Florida (6-6) in Jacksonville, FL, on Jan. 2 at 1 PM on ESPN-2.
- OUTBACK BOWL: Michigan State (10-3) vs. Georgia (10-3) from Tampa, FL, on Jan. 2nd at 1 PM on ABC.
- COTTON BOWL: Arkansas (10-2) vs. Kansas State (10-2) from Arlington, TX, on Jan. 6th at 8 PM on FOX.
- BBVA COMPASS BOWL: Pittsburgh (6-6) vs. SMU (7-5) from Birmingham, AL, on Jan. 7th at 1 PM.
- GoDADDY.COM BOWL: Northern Illinois (10-3) vs. Arkansas State (10-2) from Mobile, AL, on Jan. 8th at 9 PM.